Call us now on 07496 520881
Roof Repairs in Burnage, Covering All Areas of Manchester
In need of roof repairs in Burnage? Consider RDP Solutions. Our highly experienced team have been providing roof repairs throughout Manchester for over a decade.
To make sure you get the very best possible service, at RDP Solutions we assess and then identify the cause of your roofing issue, making sure that we don’t just repair your roof, but prevent future problems as well. Regular roof repair maintenance is key to protecting your roof and preventing premature re-roofing and more severe roofing problems. Regular repair maintenance work will also maximise the lifespan of your roof.
Ensuring Your Roof Protects Against the Elements
Your roof puts up with a lot of punishment through the years including heavy rain, frost, glaring sunshine and high winds. This will easily wear away at roofing materials or loosen tiles over time and that can result in expensive rotting roof timbers or even endanger the general public. We provide customers throughout Manchester with a complete roof maintenance service designed to identify problems at the initial stage and professionally remedy them before they turn into a serious issue.
Even if your roof has considerable problems, it doesn’t always mean you need a full re-roof if you choose RDP Solutions to undertake thorough repair work. It’s also possible to repair difficult areas such as valley channels, gutters, ridges, hips, roof verges and chimney flashings and pointing while not resorting to a full re-roof job.
Common Problems / signs that your roof needs attention:
- Debris on the floor from broken slates, tiles or defective mortar may well indicate that there may be a problem.
- If you have missing tiles or slates, damage will occur to roof felt, timbers or plaster ceilings.
- Moss, leaves and other debris can block gutters and valleys. Overflowing gutters may cause damp to penetrate when running down walls or to back flow into the roof area.
- Un-treated timber fascia and soffit boards will rot, leaving gutter fixings unsafe and dangerous. New easy to maintain UPVC plastic is recommended.
- Hips, ridges and flashings can be detached in windy weather if pointing is not maintained. Try looking in gutters or gullies for indications of mortar droppings.
- Cracks in concrete flashings provide gaps for driving rain to penetrate into loft area.
- Cracked and split felt will allow water to damage flat roof decking if leftleft untreated, eventually causing timber to rot. Bubbles in felt is also a sign that a flat roof has come to the end of its life expectancy.
Contact RDP Solutions
Call RDP Solutions today if you require roof repairs in Burnage or another area of Manchester. All of our repair work is insurance backed and guaranteed, and we offer an emergency call out service. See our other services here.